Hard Rock Punta Cana
The Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana
is anxiously waiting to welcome you back!
During the time of our closure, we have created a brand new casino floor layout with the sole purpose of enhancing our already existing cleanliness protocols while simultaneously maximizing social distancing for your comfort and convenience.
Unfortunately, the Dominican Republic’s Government has not given clearance for any casinos (also clubs, movie theaters, concert venues and other like-themed places) in the country to reopen.
As soon as we get approval from the government, which is anticipated to occur on or before
August 24th, we look forward to welcoming you back!
Our Commitment to You As we adjust to the new normal of life after the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic outbreak,
the Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana
has taken the following steps in order to ensure the safest possible environment for guests and associates alike:
• We will proactively screen all individuals that wish to access our casino facility by performing temperature checks. Those individuals that show an elevated temperature above 38°C/100.4°F will be asked to take a secondary screening before being admitted to the casino.
• In cases where an individual has a second temperature check above 38°C/100.4°F, they will be referred to our on-site medical personnel and will not be admitted into the casino until they are cleared.
• Our casino associates will undergo at least 2 such temperature screenings each day. • All casino associates have successfully undergone a comprehensive training program regarding to health and safety protocols as they relate to COVID-19.
• Our casino uses cleaning products and protocols which meet the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPAs)/Ministry of Public Health of Dominican Republic guidelines and are approved for use, and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens. These products have been provided by ECOLAB©. • Multiple antimicrobial floor mats are installed in critical access routes to the casino.
• Our casino is thoroughly committed to cleaning and disinfecting gaming equipment at the beginning and conclusion of all guest usage and on demand cleaning service, based upon guest request. • Our Slot Machines have been reconfigured to allow for maximum social distancing between players. Some Slot Machines will be turned off or placed out of service in order to assist with our social distancing protocols.
• Table Games will allow no more than 3 players per table (Craps will allow 3 players per side, 6 players total).
• Visual lines and demarcations have been placed at key touchpoints (Player’s Club, Casino Cage, Casino Bars, Restrooms and VIP Room entrances) to help our guests should lines begin to queue.
• Our casino associates are required to wear facemasks and disposable gloves; guests will be required to wear facemasks while inside the casino gaming area. Both face masks and gloves will be made available to all eligible casino guests that request any PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). • Implementation of mobile devices to minimize/eliminate line queueing to allow for greater levels of social distancing. • Health and Safety tips and recommendations will be posted on signs throughout the casino regarding COVID-19. • Sanitation Gel will be made available for use in all key areas of the casino and in every department for both guests and associates. • Drinks will be served in disposable cups to limit handling and cross-contamination.
While this is not an exhaustive list of all the safety and security steps we have undertaken, this list helps to show our consistent vigilance in ensuring the safest possible environment for both our guests and associates.
We will continuously review our safety protocols and will make any necessary additions needed to keep you safe during your stay.
If you see one of our associates not adhering to the safety protocols set forth in this message, please notify us immediately by calling us at 1-809-754-4744 or by dialing extension 4726 from any in-house phone.
We have a dedicated member of our Safety Committee ready to assist you 24/7,
so if you “see something”, please “say something”.
Thank you for choosing to visit us at
Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana.
We are here to make your time with us both safe and memorable.
Keep on Rockin’,
Hard Rock Casino Team